Tagged by Mum of Four to give you four!
FOUR PLACES I GO….
- School – whichever school I am working at each term.
- My hometown to visit my Mum, Sister and BIL, or to catch up with school friends. Not as often as I used to, which is sad.
- My hairdresser and beautician who are actually several suburbs away, a hang over from the days of the Basement of Discontent, but they accommodate my ways and won’t talk when I need quiet .
- The local garden nursery to buy seedlings. It combines a restaurant, gift shop and plant nursery and I love to browse.
FOUR CRUSHES I HAVE……..
- Bruce Springsteen
- Liam Neeson
- Steve Carrell
- My first crush was David MacCallum back in the Man from U.N.C.L.E days.
FOUR SMELLS THAT I LOVE…..
- clean, sun dried clothes and bed linen
- rain settled dust
FOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS
- Big Bang Theory (I can’t help myself)
- Midsommer Murders
- Downton Abbey
- Colbert Report
FOUR FAVOURITE MOVIES…..
- You’ve Got Mail (bookshops, people!)
- The Help
- Finding Forrester
- Any, and I mean any, movie based on Jane Austen’s novels.
- You can get some great gifts on milestone birthdays – maybe it is the sympathy vote, who knows, or cares. Show other people how to do it with style. Plan a series of events, not just one party with a bang. Lots of smaller intimate events nourish the soul.
- Two wrongs don’t make a right.
- Continue learning – something, anything. Get a degree, taking up whittling, or whistling or whatever takes your fancy but keep your interests alive.
- Don’t live through your children. Live beside your children.